Upcoming BNCA Meeting:
February 19, 2018
Brooks Mansion (DCTV)
901 Newton St NE
Washington, DC 20017
Agenda: Will be posted soon
- Old Business
- DDOT Meeting Jan. 24
- Howard Divinity Meeting Feb. 5
- Triangle Park Meeting Feb. 7
- Treasurer’s Report and Membership Report
- “Brookland Mile” with Brookland M.S. – Dakari Taylor-Watson
- Seabury Resources for Aging – Anne Jaffe
- Three Part Harmony Farm CSA Opportunities – Gail Taylor
- BNCA 2019 Officers Elections
- Other community concerns and announcements
- Brookland History Kickoff at Woodridge Library – Feb. 17.
- DC Council’s Agency Oversight Hearings
- Bring Your Own Announcements!
The Brookland Neighborhood Civic Association (BNCA) holds general membership meetings once per month, on the third Tuesday of the month — except in August and December. We usually meet at DCTV headquarters, at the Brooks Mansion, just outside the Brookland Metro Station.